Student Technology Showcase

Sebasticook Valley Middle School from 10 to 2 on Saturday January 19th.

Different activities went on all day long with prizes being awarded.

Caleb won iPod for doing all activities
Dennis won iPod Shuffle for helping
Kendra won for people's favorite Skateboard

Kerrie, Kayla, Cody won for people's favorite Computer


Students and Parents Complete Tasks students in Integrated Techology finished through out the school year.

5th Grade - Race Boats and Cars, Program Robots and watch presentations




6th Grade - Put wheels, bearing, trucks on a skateboard


7th Grade - Create Blogs, Garage Band Songs, iMovies, Podcasts


8th Grade - Vote on favorite computers


Find your house on Google Earth


Play interactive games like Wii, Guitar Hero and Dance Dance Revolution


Create a Newscast

27 comments:

  • Anonymous said...

    Thanks for a great day! Tech days are fun.

    Joseph Cloutier

  • Thanks for letting me help today! It'd very fun!!!

  • Anonymous said...

    I think this is a great way to show the parents what the children are doing. And also how much things have changed since we were in school.

  • Anonymous said...

    hello this is very good i agree with it

  • Anonymous said...

    great site

  • Anonymous said...

    I had a great time in I.T.And I had a fun time at tech day I hope I can come again.

  • Anonymous said...

    COOL

  • Anonymous said...

    Kerri Guesman's computer is the best. Love little brother

  • Anonymous said...

    it was fun

  • Anonymous said...

    Thanks for taking your time today to put on a great presentation and showcase of student skills!

  • Anonymous said...

    What great things students are learning! Thanks for sharing with us.

  • Anonymous said...

    it was fun.it was hard to make skatebords.

  • Anonymous said...

    I like to know about what I will learn in the future.

  • Anonymous said...

    Interesting!
    But might be a time struggle for some.
    The time picked was great. Nobody really works on Saturday.:)

  • Anonymous said...

    The blog is the best one in the school

  • Anonymous said...

    this blog is relly good i want you to win

  • Anonymous said...

    school is fun

  • Anonymous said...

    I liked the robots
    Computers were cool

  • Anonymous said...

    I liked the Robotics. Thanks for the great day.

  • Anonymous said...

    cool

  • Anonymous said...

    The boats were fun!!!!

  • Anonymous said...

    looks like fun

  • Anonymous said...

    this is so fun for all ages

  • Anonymous said...

    Looks Like alot of fun!!!!!

  • Anonymous said...

    i liked the skate boards.

  • Anonymous said...

    Your blog is really cool

  • Anonymous said...

    cool blog!